ClickON® Billing is a medical claims management solution that facilitates the electronic editing, validation and transmission of institutional and professional claims. SSI provides edits at the HIPAA, payer and provider levels. The technology allows providers to edit claims using locally installed software or by an Application Service Provider (ASP). Claims can be submitted directly to payers or be routed through SSI's nationally recognized clearinghouse. SSI is the first organization to be certified as a CAQH/CORE vendor and clearinghouse. CLAREDI, EHNAC and SAS70 have also certified SSI's Data Center.
- Automation of claim import, database maintenance, billing and reporting
- Multi-tiered security access assigned by administrator
- Continual edit maintenance for three levels of edits: generic, payer and provider
- Data repository for all transaction activity
- Claim status tracking and dashboard technology for confirmation and verification
- Free up IT and billing staff time
- Advocacy for payer disputes
- Complete monitoring of the transmission process
- 24/7 accessibility
- Full maintenance of all HIPAA, payer and custom provider edits
ClickON® Billing Technology provides an automated approach to the billing process. Claim data is translated from the provider's patient accounting system into the software package. It is then validated against three levels of edits and billed electronically or printed for payers who do not accept electronic claims. SSI takes into consideration all requests for package customizations, making the software more functional for the individual challenges that customers face.
SSI offers two options for the electronic transmission of claims:
- The basic model offers transmission of claims through SSI's nationally recognized clearinghouse
- The direct model enables organizations to become an SSI licensed clearinghouse, eliminating per claim transaction fees.
Both models give customers the ability to electronically transmit paper claims for printing and mailing by a contracted third party.
ClickON® Billing displays are straightforward and easy to navigate. Users can correct errors on the claim form or through guided logical sequences. All claim forms, tables and reports are displayed completely in a single window for ease of use.
* HFMA staff and volunteers determined that ClickON® Billing has met specific criteria developed under the HFMA Peer Review Process. HFMA does not endorse or guarantee the use of this service.