ClickON® RADs(Recovery Audit Defense System) is a product specifically designed for facilities dealing with any type
of audits, including Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs). Customers can utilize this system to provide a smooth
workflow for accepting and tracking the complete audit process. Use RADs to move audit requests electronically to
any department. Scan and attach any supporting documents (837, 835 and print image files). Audit responses can
be sent directly to the auditors via esMD Gateway, fax or mail. Complete audit information can be analyzed, reported
on and stored indefinitely.
- Document, store and track audits from CMS or any other payer
- Easily track the case through medical records, patient finance and compliance departments
- Transmit through esMD, fax or burn to disk and mail to any contractor or payer
- Capture electronic documents from other systems (EMR, HIS) with ease
- Automatically picks up Additional Development Requests (ADR) from the Common Working File (CWF)
- Integrates with SSI's billing, claim status and attachments processing system
- Retrieve information immediately from multiple departments electronically
- Complete audit tracking, case progression and analytical reporting within one system
- Fully electronic process virtually eliminates printing and re-scanning
- Automatically reports back to American Hospital Association (AHA) RACTrac Initiative
ClickON® RADs Product Workflow
RADs works with virtually any information system. Users will be amazed to see how easily data can flow between users and various departments.
||ClickON® RADs has achieved Platinum Level Certification under the Executive Health Resources (EHR) IntegratedTM Program. Earning a Platinum Certification Level from EHR indicates full electronic integration of data and image transfers for RAC between EHR, RAC Tracking and workflow/data management solution and image management solution. For more information, please click here.